3 July 2020
Online Worship Service
We invite you to join us for our online service this Sunday, where we will fellowship together as we worship the living God, and hear from his Word on Sunday at 09:30am (AEST).
Head to https://mansfieldcrc.online.church/
Or find us on facebook:
Search for Mansfield Christian Reformed Church or use this link:
9:30am Online Family Service
Leader of Service: Phil
Bible text: Genesis 1
Summary of Session Meeting held on 29 June 2020
- There have been some changes to the Elder’s districts and members should get a call from their Elder in the next week or two;
- The offices that used to be housed in the Manse have now moved to the Church building and the Manse is being rented out as a private residence. Members should please refrain from parking in the parking bays in front of the Manse, and are asked to respect the privacy of the tenants;
- With the easing of the Covid-19 restrictions in Queensland, we will be able to congregate in the Church from 12th July 2020. There are still distancing restrictions to be adhered to and the total number of people that can be accommodated in the church will be approximately 50. We are fortunate to have a smart TV in the Hall, should there be an overflow, those people can be accommodated in the Hall. We thank the Lord that we will have the opportunity to come together again, but we should remember that we should follow the government guidelines. It will be necessary to move the pews and chairs in the church building and the hall, put up signs and mark seating. We ask members of the Congregation who are available to help with this to contact Barto by text on 0434 47 48 46.
- Session decided that we should not have a Fête this year, but instead make something bigger of the Camp Oven which is scheduled for Saturday 5 September. We plan to have stalls (think White Elephant, pancakes, sweets etc.) and games from 12pm onwards, and to conclude the day with the Camp Oven. If you want to put up a stall, or have any further ideas to make something special of the day, please contact the Camp Oven Convenor, Louis Nel or the office.
- This year, we celebrate the 40th anniversary of the Mansfield CRC, and on Sunday 6 September, we plan to have a special service commemorating this event.
- Corneels de Waard proposed to re-design the Church website to make it more user-friendly and accessible and Session approved his proposal. We can all look forward to exciting changes coming soon!
- We are still looking for a Treasurer.
Missions & Outreach
We have extra business cards with our church contact details as well as our online service YouTube link. If you want extra cards to hand out in your community, please contact admin.
Dates have been set for the following Events:
- 5 & 6 September Camp Oven & Mansfield CRC 40th Anniversary Celebration
Sermons Available Online
MCRC sermons are now available online as podcasts on any of the podcast apps that are available.
To watch previous sermons click on this link:
Tithing & Donations
Tithing and donations can be given via Direct Bank Deposit into the following bank account:
• Mansfield Christian Reformed Church
• Community Sector Banking (Division of Bendigo Bank)
• BSB: 633-000
• Account Number: 136614401
When you gift your tithing and offerings after the service, please type SS (Sunday Service) in the description in order for us to track givings related to the Worship Service.
‘May the Lord bless you and protect you.May the Lord smile on you and be gracious to you. May the Lord show you his favor and give you his peace.’ – Numbers 6:24-26 (NLT)