31 July 2020
We invite you to join us for our In-person or online service this Sunday at 09:30am (AEST).
Book your place in Church: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/mansfield-christian-reformed-church-services-tickets-112284062654
or head to https://mansfieldcrc.online.church/
9:30am Family Service
Leader of Service: Jesse
Bible text: Mark 5:21-43
Theme: Jesus Power over Death
For the members that will attend the In-Person Service, please note the following:
Since we are still streaming our services, it is important that we should be in church before 9:30am to enable the service to start on time.
Live, In-Person Services
For all the information about our In-Person services, please see the link below:
Summary of Session Meeting held on 27 July 2020
- Vernon Claasen has offered to take over the coordination of the Working Bees and to be our General Maintenance Manager. Vernon is planning for two Working Bees for the remainder of the year;
- Our previous Treasurer Daleen Jordaan offered to step up as Treasurer again. Even though Daleen lives in Perth most of the work can be done online;
- Daniella Gollan creates and deliver Home Sunday School Material every week to parents of Sunday School children. Daniella and Francois will set up a meeting during August to meet with the parents after church and through Zoom to discuss the Sunday School program and plan;
- Youth Camp 18-20th September. Cost is around $120. Please contact Daniella if your child is interested;
- Lesley and Minandi Rudman plan to run the “Growing Kids God’s Way Course” starting on the last Sunday in August. Options for live attendance and attendance over Zoom will be offered. Thereafter, it is planned to meet every 2nd weekend on Sunday afternoon from 3-5pm. There have been a number of families who have expressed interest outside and inside our congregation. If you are interested, please let Leslie or Minandi know.
Natural Church Development Survey
The majority of our members have recently been sent a survey via email from Natural Church Development. Session felt that as we are now coming back together after the shutdown period, that it would be an appropriate time to conduct such a survey. The survey will give an indication of the health of the congregation and provide session with information when planning to go forward as MCRC. For those who have not completed the survey to date, can you please check your emails from NCD Church Survey.
Missions & Outreach
The next Missions and Outreach meeting will be on the 2nd of August 2020, after the morning service at 11:30am. If you cannot make it, but are able to catch up via Zoom you can join with this shortcut:
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 289 754 9986
We will be discussing the missions contributions we plan for the financial year as well as plans for outreach.
During the Family Service we will hear from two missionaries that we currently support. You will not want to miss that!
If you have any questions regarding Missions and Outreach please contact me on 0419 623 397
Your brother in Christ
Francois van der Walt
on behalf of Missions and Outreach Mansfield CRC
Sermons Available Online
MCRC sermons are now available online as podcasts on any of the podcast apps that are available.
To watch previous sermons click on this link:
Tithing & Donations
Tithing and donations can be given via Direct Bank Deposit into the following bank account:
• Mansfield Christian Reformed Church
• Community Sector Banking (Division of Bendigo Bank)
• BSB: 633-000
• Account Number: 136614401
When you gift your tithing and offerings after the service, please type SS (Sunday Service) in the description in order for us to track givings related to the Worship Service.
Please note that in future the Service Roster will not be published in the Bulletin any longer and members should refer to the Planning Centre App to see when they are on duty.
‘May the Lord bless you and protect you.May the Lord smile on you and be gracious to you. May the Lord show you his favor and give you his peace.’ – Numbers 6:24-26 (NLT)